Monday, December 04, 2006

The Monorail

I thoroughly enjoy riding the Monorail at the Walt Disney World, especially when they're not that packed like sardines. The last time we were there, we managed to ride in the front car - TWICE. It was so much fun. The monorail pilot even gave us this neat card that is a Monorail "drivers" license.

Anyway, I've seen plenty of Disney videos online, but I don't think I've seen one dedicated to just the Monorail. So I made one. Did a few editing here and there of all the monorail video footage that we had and voila, this is the end product:

WDW Monorail

Play it as LOUD as you can without the neighbors calling the police. :)

If you haven't see the rest of my Disney video collection, check out the whole list either in my Disney links or directly here.

Zz.

No comments: