Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Year Ago Today

A year ago on this day, I was celebrating my birthday at the Walt Disney World. It was one of the most wonderful time I've ever had. We started off at Animal Kingdom, got my "It's My Birthday" button from Guest Relations, and had a wonderful time. Then in late afternoon, we made our way to the Magic Kingdom, where I had my birthday dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern. I had a HUGE chocolate cake as you can see from the picture. In fact, it was so yummy-looking, that Dale tried to steal the cake!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We stayed on for Wishes and then head back to our "home" at Saratoga Springs. But when I walked in to our room, there were these balloons and a card attached to it. It was a picture of Mickey. When I opened it, it said "Happy Birthday, from your Pal, Mickey Mouse". I almost cried!!

:)

It was a magical time. Compare to that, this year will be a quiet one spent mainly at home. It didn't help that George Bush declared today a day of mourning! :)

I hope to do my birthday again at WDW soon.

Zz.

No comments: