Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tip On Viewing The Animal Kingdom Christmas Parade

Y'know, I've seen the parade route for this parade, and somehow it never clicked in my head to do this.

This is a terrific tip on viewing the parade at Animal Kingdom. Although it is meant for the holiday parade, I would think it would be valid for the regular Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade as well.

Animal Kingdom has a circular parade route. Unlike in the Magic Kingdom or Disney-MGM Studios, the parade enters and exits the park at the same place: Harambe, the African area outside the safari ride.

So, the best bet for viewing is to time your arrival in Harambe about 15 minutes after the parade's start time. Those who already saw it go by will have dispersed. And you'll get to see the whole parade as it returns to the Harambe gate to exit.


I might just try that next time. In fact, I'll see if I can find a location in which the parade goes one way and comes back another way, so that I can see the parade TWICE without moving an inch from where I'm sitting! :)

Zz.

No comments: