Sunday, February 17, 2008

Disney Dream Chief Magic Official Finalists Begin to Emerge

20 finalists have been chosen to be in line for the first Disney's CMO position.

So, did anyone reading my blog made it to this round? If you are one of the finalist, you are WELCOMED to advertise your video here. I am also curious to hear more about you and the effort you went through to produce your video. Think of it as some behind-the-scenes commentary of your video. I love hearing stories like that if you have any.

Good luck to all the finalists. May be best CMO video wins!

Zz.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Meggin Weaver and I'm one of the top 20 finalists (and now top 10 finalists). Please visit my site at www.dreamcmo.com/meggin

I'd love to answer any questions that you might have!!

Love,
Meggin

ZapperZ said...

Good luck to you, Meggin, and congratulations on making it that far.

Zz.