Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2008 Pin Celebration RSPs Are In!

Received the result of my Random Selection Process for purchasing pins from the 2008 Pin Celebration this coming Sept. I didn't do that badly! My #1 choice, the Scoop Mickey jumbo pin, I managed to secure one. So I'm happy about that. Last year, a similar Scoop Mickey jumbo pin became the most sought-after item at the event. In my first RSP, I didn't get only one pin that I wanted, and that was the Mad Hatter pin. I got everything else on that list. So that isn't bad at all!

The 2nd and 3rd RSP all had a few pins that I didn't get, but that's not a big deal since I tend to get extras for trading. I didn't go for any of the pin sets, Figment sculpt, or even the framed sets. I'd love to have a few of those, but I am seriously running out of storage space and display space for all my pins! So I'm trying to cut back a lot of getting large pin sets and framed sets.

Zz.

No comments: