Sunday, September 13, 2009

Donald's Great Adventure - Donald Pins

This isn't really my great big adventure since all I'm doing is sitting on a chair. But my Handler ZapperZ collects these things called "pins" and wanted me to take a picture with a few that he recently obtained.

I normally don't have any interest in these pins, but I make an exception for these because they are Donald Duck pins. ZapperZ told me that these are not easy to find because they are from the "Disney Auctions", which is no longer around. I wouldn't know. All I know is that these are cool pins because they have ME in it!



The one below has my nephews in it. As much as they try to get under my skin some time, I still love them. Besides, I promised Dumbella that I'll take care of them.


I hope ZapperZ doesn't expect me to wear one of these pins. Just look at the size of one of these things!

DD.

No comments: