Thursday, September 18, 2008

Celebration - What Will You Celebrate?

That's it! That's the promotional theme for the US Disney theme parks for 2009 when Year of a Million Dreams ends at the end of 2008. Disney wants you to celebrate your special occasions with them. And if you register, you might even get into the theme park on your birthday for free!

Frankly, I think I share the Disney Blog's view. I'm a bit underwhelmed by this so far. It doesn't appear that there's much to go on with this one. I will reserve further judgment till I see and hear more about this.

Zz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting into the park free is kind of the opposite of the Year Of a Million Dreams. If you have an annual pass then the "free entry" is pretty much useless, while the fact that you go frequently increases the chance you will get one of the "Dreams" (I've actually won an Animal Kingdom Dream Fastpass...right as I was leaving the park)