Monday, September 08, 2008

Pin Trading University Trip Ends

We got back home last night from our short but sweet trip. The weather wasn't a factor at all, and certainly infinitely better than what I was expecting. Hanna only created some rain during the day on Friday, and didn't affect MNSSHP that evening at all. Still, the weather in Orlando was excruciatingly hot, as hot as it normally is in June/July.

I am still disappointed with the shortened HalloWishes, Boo To You, and the non-working audio at the end of Philharmagic. I know they have to cut back on the entertainment costs, but this isn't going to help, especially among those who are regulars and familiar with the various aspects of the theme park experience. The only thing I can hope for is that this is a temporary period where quality control isn't as good as it should be. I definitely WISH that they will bring back everything to full speed when they recover.

I have lots more pictures and reports to post, but those will have to wait till I recover a bit, and catch up with work.

Zz.

No comments: