Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Room For One More" Haunted Mansion Event

I just got wind of this 1-day event at WDW on September 30, 2011 as part of the WDW 40th Anniversary celebration. And it's a good one! A Haunted Mansion themed "Room For One More".

This doesn't look like it is of the same scale as the one held at Disneyland a couple of years ago (or was it last year?) and reported by Patti in this blog (see here, here, and here). Certainly, the amount of merchandise isn't as extensive. They also seem to have learned the debacle in the online ticket purchasing process that left many guests unhappy. This time, you make a request for tickets, and a random selection will be done.

I'm still debating if I want to go, or even make the ticket request. I will already be there in early Sept. for the yearly pin event. Do I want to go back 2 weeks later for this?

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Zz.

No comments: