Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Got My Voucher!

I mentioned earlier that I participated in the Disney's "Give A Day, Get A Day" promotion. I volunteered with Project Linus to make children blankets, and a group of us from the Windy City Pin Traders (WCPT) got together during our January pin meet to make these blankets. We had a lot of fun (thanks for organizing it, Jan!) and made quite a few blankets.

Well today, I got my voucher! I can get my free ticket for a day at a WDW theme park!!

But of course, I'm an annual passholder. Disney is giving 2 options for passholders and multiday ticket holders. We can redeem our vouchers for fastpasses (I'm assuming that these are special fast passes), or get a figurine of the ear hat with special pins. I'm a Disney pin collector. Which one do you think that I'll opt for? That one is a no-brainer! :)

So on my next trip to WDW, which as of now, is still up in the air, I'll redeem my voucher. Hooray!

Zz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm anxious to hear a firsthand account of someone getting the fastpass option.

I got an email about our service today - all it said, though, was that there had been a glitch and it would take a couple of days more for someone to contact us.