Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Donald's Great Adventure - At The Soda Fountain

Greeting my legions of fans! This is your idol Donald Duck reporting once again. This time, I am at Disney's Soda Fountain store in the land of tinsel. No, I am not here auditioning for a movie part. Big movie stars like me don't have to audition for anything ... well, maybe for Dancing with the Stars, but that's another story.


Here I am staring at the menu at the Soda Fountain trying to narrow down what I want. This is always a difficult decision because, to be honest, I am such a big ice cream addict. I love it. The only bad thing is that my bill gets covered in melted ice cream after one of these bouts. Do you remember having to take off your muddy boots before you can enter your house? Well, Daisy would make me take off my bill if I could before I could enter the house after I had some ice cream!




Of course, I always have plenty of fans around, especially cast members. This is cast member James, who took my order. He was really happy to finally get a picture with me, as you can tell.



So what did I end up eventually? Why, the pin traders Sundae, or course! ZapperZ always tells me never pass up something that has a free pin. So I didn't! Besides, can't you tell already that this is one yummy concoction?


BURP!


I was a stuffed duck by the end of that.


Your buddy,


DD.

1 comment:

Lighthousegal said...

Love this post. So fun!!