Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Review of "Frozen"

This is, I would say, the best Disney Animation Studios movie since "Tangled". The villains were not well-developed, and the motive was also rather thin. I also think that it seemed as if they rushed through the ending where the queen discovered how to make it all better. That was a bit lame.

But the story and visuals leading up to that were all spectacular. I certainly was engrossed in the movie.
BTW, please make sure you see this in 3D, because the short movie that precedes "Frozen" alone is worth paying for! "Get A Horse", in my humble opinion, has the BEST and most effective use of 3D effects that I've ever seen. Literally, my jaw dropped in amazement at what I was seeing on the screen, or was it on the stage? I wished it could have gone on and on, because I wanted to see a lot more.

Zz.

No comments: