The 8 quotes listed here that were attributed to Walt are:
1. If you can dream it, you can do it.
2. Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.
3. The more you are in a state of gratitude, the more you will attract things to be grateful for.
4. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
5. You can't just let nature run wild.
6. Leadership shows judgment, wisdom, personal appeal and proven competence.
7. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
8. The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.
I must admit that I am familiar with only the first one, and may have had the inkling that it was from Walt.
Now we know.