Monday, May 15, 2017

My Disney Experience App Now Allows Food Ordering

I had notification of an update of My Disney Experience app this morning. Upon reading the details of the update, it includes the much-publicized capability order food at quick service restaurants.

I opened the app after the update, and sure enough, there is a section to order food. Tapping that causes a notification to pop up that only Satu'Li Canteen at the new Pandora land will be the first to accept mobile food ordering when it opens on May 27, 2017. The restaurant is the only one so far listed for mobile ordering.

As someone who uses the Panera and Starbucks apps for mobile ordering frequently, I welcome this convenience and can't wait for it to expand to the counter service restaurants at WDW that I frequent.

Zz.

No comments: