Friday, November 17, 2006

Holiday Wishes

More pictures and video of the holiday festivities at WDW. This time, it is the video and pictures of Holiday Wishes at The Magic Kingdom.

I don't mean to brag, but this is where a wide-angle, widescreen camcorder would have been useful. One can see that a lot of the fireworks on either side were missed, and a few of the high shots. Compare this with the regular Wishes fireworks that I videotaped and uploaded earlier.

I also think that replacing the live sound with the actual music makes it a better viewing. True, you do not get the sound of the explosions, but I'd rather not have that and have a clear, clean sound of the music rather than all those background noise.

Oh well, maybe one of these days, we'll make it there during this time of the year, and I can put my money where my mouth is and videotape this thing to my satisfaction. Till then, enjoy the pictures and video.

Zz.

No comments: