Saturday, August 22, 2009

Best Photo?

I've taken thousands of pictures during all of my trips to WDW and DL. I've also posted them at various websites and forums, including in this blog. While I've received many positive comments on these photos, I think the one I got the most glowing responses has got to be this particular photo. It won a weekly photo contest on WDWMagic a while back, and everywhere else that I've posted the photo, a lot of people wrote back on how much they liked it.

This, of course, is the sculpture in Fantasyland, right behind the Castle. Taken at night, one can make out the silhouette of the sculpture. But what made it even more interesting is the kid that was leaning forward looking at the water. It was something I noticed only after I looked at the photo. It added a certain element of charm to it.



Not sure if I can top this one anytime soon, but I certainly am going to try! :)

Zz.

No comments: