Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Give A Day, Get A Disney Day Pin Hat

I mentioned earlier that I received the voucher for my volunteer work for Project Linus as part of the "Give A Day, Get A Disney Day" promotion. I haven't redeem the voucher yet, since our next trip to WDW isn't until end of April. However, a friend already has cashed it in. Since most of us have Annual Passes, we will probably opt for either the super fastpasses, or the pin hat. My friend opted for the pin hat, and she has graciously sent a picture of it through the Windy City Pin Traders group (Thanks Melody, Gene!). Here is what it looks like:



It looks quite nice, and you get quite a few pins. I was going to choose this anyway, but this now makes it even more worthwhile to get! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Zz.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Wow. Love these! Will def. be trading in my day pass for this set. I'm guessing they are LE--wonder what size?

MamaDena said...

OH, how exciting. We were going to be down at Disneyland anyways so getting this hat is soo much better. YAY