Monday, July 30, 2012

Donald's Great Adventure - Pin Trading At Doorway To Dream

Hello there my legions of fans! This is Donald Duck reporting once again. It has been a long time since I get to see my fans, and you get to see me. I wish they take me out of the bag more often!


Today, I am at the Doorway To Dream center at Woodfield Mall, just outside of Chicago. They have been having 3 straight weekends of pin trading. Of course, I have been graciously invited to make the occasion more festive!




There were times when there were a lot of people doing pin trading and vinylmation trading. Also needless to say, a large portion of those doing the trading are members of the Windy City Pin Traders. They're everywhere!




I get to look around a bit at all the pins/vinylmations, and also mingles with my adoring fans.



Hey, there's goofy!




I get to sit on top of the Disney Dream!




The Doorway to Dream center is scheduled to close in mid-September. This is sad. I'll miss them. It was my home away from home.

Till next time.....


DD.

No comments: