Thursday, June 13, 2013

Goodbye to daily trips to WDW

Author sjhym333 has this post at Laughingplace.com explaining why he/she will no longer be going to WDW every day.

So for the first time in 33 years I no longer have daily access to WDW. First as a CM and then as a Premium AP Holder I have been able to hop in the car, drive 30 minutes and be at one of the Disney theme parks. But no more. There are lots of reasons for this, but mostly it was the loss of value for me and then the most recent price increase was enough to make me bow out.
 So in honor of this day I thought I would my top 5 best and worst things that I have seen at WDW  for 33 years. I know lots of you will agree and disagree. This is obviously subjective.
Among the worst things are the dining plan and Fastpass system.  The best things include Animal Kingdom and Soarin.

No comments: