Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jack Sparrow Kissing Ariel

Now, I don't know if this is THE picture, but what are the odds? :)

Remember about a week ago that I posted the story that was all over the 'net written by an ex-Disney Cast Member who used to be Jack Sparrow at Disneyland? The thing he did that got him into really serious trouble with Disney management when he posted a picture of him in Jack Sparrow costume kissing Ariel? He's what he wrote:

We were also not allowed to post pictures of ourselves in costume on MySpace. But I had a picture of Ariel and me kissing backstage, a photo I kept on my private page. I was warned by friends to take it down, and I did, but not before someone made a copy of it and turned it in to Disney. Management pulled me in and talked to me about it.


So, could this have been the picture? :)



It's amazing what you can find on the internet nowadays, or what people will send you once you reported something. :) I hope this is not photoshopped, even though I see a cut-out of the outline around the 2 characters.

Zz.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL yes this is the photo. I am the guy in the article, Im glad you liked it. That Ariel is still my girlfriend today, and no it is not photos shoped. I have a ton of kinda photos like that, I wounder if I should put them out there hummmmmm

PS if you didnt know the youtube video of me the one I got fired for is still up there

Brandon Pinto

ZapperZ said...

Hi Brandon!

Glad to hear from you first hand. I really enjoyed reading your story and would love to publish more of it if you have any more, including pictures! :)

I'll see if I can find that YouTube video. There's way too many of them related to Pirates opening.

Cheers!

Zz.

Anonymous said...

Did Ariel get fired, too?