Friday, November 12, 2010

"Winnie The Pooh" Trailer

Disney has released the official "Winnie The Pooh" trailer for the movie that will be released on July 15, 2011.



First of all, the picture looks AMAZING. I was afraid that they were going to do this in the same way they are doing the TV version of Winnie the Pooh, where things are now done digitally (the old Winnie the Pooh TV series with Christopher Robin looks SO much nicer!). Secondly, I'm so glad Christopher Robin is in this movie, even with an English accent! :)

Thirdly, there is a wonderful, warm, nostalgic feeling about this movie based on the trailer alone. I had a smile on my face at the end of seeing it, as if you've seeing an old friend once again that hasn't changed.

So yes, I can't wait to go see this movie.

Zz.

No comments: