Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Donald's Great Adventure - At Haunted Mansion Queue Line

Hello there my legions of fans! This is your lovable Donald Duck again. This time, I am having a wonderful time standing in line at the Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion. Ever since they added this amazing set of stuff to interact with the guests, I've always loved to get my wings and feet on all the fun things to do. In fact, this is more fun than going on the attraction itself! Well, not quite, but it is a lot of fun!

Here I am visiting with my Aunt. Do you think we have a strong family resemblance? No? Just a bit?

Frankly, I think she looks more like Margarette Thatcher. But that's just me.

Here I am showing my musical artistic talent. Oh, you didn't know that I can play the organ?


Finally, I flew right in trying to fish this guy out. Turned out, he was already stiff as concrete, or in this case, as a resin.

Ah, it was such a fun time!

DD.

1 comment:

The Hatbox Ghost said...

As I've said elsewhere all over the internet, the McMansionland Playground ruins the ambiance and mystique of what was once the stately grounds of Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion. Anyone who knows anything about staging and storytelling knows that it's a noisy, cartoony, ill-conceived spoiler that makes about as much sense in front of the attraction as a pony ride.

Because I'm tired of repeating myself, if you care to read more on the subject, see:

WALT DISNEY WORLD'S McMANSIONLAND PLAYGROUND: Why True Disney Ghosts Wouldn't (And Shouldn't) Be Caught Dead There

Decadence