Saturday, July 26, 2008

Random Selection Process for Pin Event

I finally completed by Random Selection Process (RSP) for pins that I wanted during the upcoming Pin Trading University pin event. When compared to previous years, I would say that I'm being a bit more conservative in my buying. No framed sets at all, and only one jumbo pin in my selection. I think my selection is more of what pins that I can use for trading, since some of these pins have very low release numbers.

It's amazing that some of the pins that we got from pin events a couple of years ago are now being snapped like hot cakes. There was a time that we couldn't even get people to look at these pins that have been in our pin trading books for months. Now, we could not keep them for barely 5 minutes before they are up for trading. After being in this pin-trading hobby for the past few years, I've yet to fully understand what goes and what doesn't. But I guess that's what makes it so much fun and so unpredictable.

Zz.

No comments: