Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Winter of Disney's Discontent

I read this latest Jim Hill Media report and my jaw just about dropped!!

The one that I could not fathom is the removal of the character dining in the evening at Liberty Tree Tavern. That's utterly unthinkable, considering how extremely popular that whole experience is. I totally agree with Jim Hill with this one that it is total BS that Disney is claiming that the guests ".. asked for less character dining.." If this is true, then it is totally inconsistent with what they did to Arkeshus at the Norway Pavilion at Epcot, which was turned into a character dining a couple of years ago. I'd rather they remove that and bring back what they had before, which had rather excellent food.

They'd better not touch the food quality and the character dining at Crystal Palace. That's all I will say.

OK, now I'm depressed!

Zz.

No comments: