Thursday, September 12, 2013

13 – Reflections of Evil

A few of our friends have left to attend this year's trading event called "13 – Reflections of Evil". I mentioned earlier that this is the first time since 2004 that we will miss this yearly event that used to be the annual Pin Celebration event. I just don't like the way the event is being held now. It seems to be more about the merchandising, and less about the "trading". I can see that they are consciously trying to turn this into more of a general event rather than a trading event.

It's fine. They can do whatever they like. I'm just not going to be participating that much anymore since it find it hard to stomach that for the cost that used to get us 3 full days of the event, one can now barely attend just one day.

In any case, I hear that Donald will be attending this event as well! So I'm waiting to hear from him soon.

Zz.

No comments: