Monday, December 31, 2007

Disney Christmas Train

So I mentioned earlier that we got a lot of Disney stuff for Christmas this year. One of the nicest thing we got was this Disney train set. It's not the ones you find at the Disney theme parks. That one is nice, but it isn't really of the highest quality. I bought the "gold" version of the train during the Golden anniversary celebration a couple of years ago, so we already have that one. No, this one is actually quite exquisite. It is actually titled "Mickey Mouse And Friends Christmas Through The Years Express Electric Train Collection".

I've seen this set for sale online before, but never gotten around to buying it. Luckily I didn't since we got it for Christmas this year. As soon as we got it, we noticed how gorgeous it is because of the details.

Right now, it is on display under our Disney Christmas tree, and will be there till this weekend when we remove all the Christmas decorations. I'll be sorry to see it go back into storage, but will look forward to seeing it again next holiday season. Maybe we'll connect the whole track and get it to move.



Zz.

2 comments:

Vogue To Vintage Dolls said...

I love your tree!

ZapperZ said...

Thank you.

I'll be posting pictures of the new tree that we put up this year, so keep an eye out for that.

Zz.