Thursday, February 26, 2009

Disney Pin Celebration 2009

The Disney Pin Celebration 2009 - Museum of Pin-tiquities has opened registration yesterday. The website has also finally released the special pins for this event.

While I had rather low expectation for the pins this year and didn't plan on buying that much, I was quite surprised by the number of pins that I would like to get after looking at the pins list. This event is normally held in Sept. of each year, one week after Labor Day. However, they had to push the event this year several months ahead into the busy and hot month of June due to the one-in-a-lifetime 999 Haunted Mansion event at Disneyland that will be held on Sept. 9, 2009. So with all the rescheduling, I wasn't expecting them to put out too many pins that I would want. But surprisingly, I found quite a few (anything with Chip 'N Dale, and Donald Duck are almost automatic for us).

So yes, yours truly will be attending this event. And spending quite a bit of money too!

Zz.

No comments: