Monday, April 13, 2009

Saw "Up" in 3D

Well, not the whole movie, obviously.

We went to see "Monsters vs. Aliens" in 3D over the weekend. It wasn't a bad movie, worth a few chuckles here and there. Still, can we have a moratorium on aliens from another world that have the street savvy or can speak street language of people here on Earth? It's getting to be freaking annoying.

Anyway, this isn't a review of the movie. What was fascinating was the trailers shown before the movie, several of them in 3D. Of course, one of them was a trailer of "Up". I have only one thing to say about it: SPECTACULAR!

I'm already salivating for the day it will be released, and this trailer does nothing but simply adds to my giddiness to see this movie. I can feel it in my bones that this is going to be VERY good.

Zz.

No comments: