Saturday, June 13, 2009

10 Days And Counting

So I'm counting the days (ok... so I'm counting the HOURS) till our next WDW trip. Can't get here fast enough. It has been last mid December since our last trip, and it felt like FOREVER!

I'm very excited for this trip not only because we're going back to WDW, but because (i) we're attending this year's Pin Celebration event, (ii) we will be going with a large group of people here from the Windy City Pin Traders group (iii) we will be meeting up with other friends there during the pin event (iv) large dinner group at Sanaa (v)we MIGHT try and do the parasailing at the Seven Seas Lagoon, and (vi) a few surprises here and there.

We will be there for a week, so plenty of time to do the things we want to do. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the heat and the humidity, especially since the "summer" in Chicago so far this year has been extremely mild.

Pins! Gotta organize all the pins that I'm planning on taking with me!

Zz.

No comments: