Sunday, June 21, 2009

2 More Days To Go.....

Less than 2 days left before we leave for a week at the Most Magical Place on Earth. So damn right I'm excited.

Had a wonderful time at our Windy City Pin Traders monthly pin meet yesterday. I came in expecting not to do too much trading, mainly because I didn't load up my pin trading books that much, since I'm saving a lot of pins for the pin event at WDW. Turned out we did a HUGE amount of pin trading! It seems that there were people who haven't shown up the past month or so and the Soda Fountain pins that I had were a hit! We also had new members who obviously brought a lot of new collections and who haven't seen my pins yet, so that help in doing a lot of trading. A couple of people also just came back from WDW with a fresh load of WDW pins, so there was another large amount of pin transaction there.

All in all, it was a great, great pin meet, with a lot of turn out, and seeing many friends while making new ones. The pin meet just keeps getting better and better, and bigger, all the time. And now, I have to start packing, not only clothes, but also the pins that I will bring to the pin event at Epcot. This is going to be tough to decide what to bring and what to leave behind.

Anyhow, back to packing....

Zz.

2 comments:

Gray said...

Have a great trip, Zapper! I expect to see lots more great photos upon your return.

ZapperZ said...

Thank you!

Actually, you might be seeing photos WHILE I'm there. I plan to blog live from the Most Magical Place on Earth, and maybe post a few on-the-spot photos.

:)

Zz.