Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We're Ready To Go!

So, did you think that I would have trouble sleeping last night?

DAMN RIGHT!

Woke up at 2:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep. By the time 3:30 am rolled around, I finally decided to get up since I have to be up by 4:00 am anyway.

So we are all packed and ready to go and see Mickey. For a change, we're bringing TO WDW, the largest amount of stuff ever! Even though we have attended many pin events before, it seems that this is the largest amount of pins we're bringing to the event. So it is highly unusual for us to being that much stuff there. Usually, we bring a lot of stuff coming back! :)

Anyway, I will try to post live reports whenever I get the chance (especially when I'm not driving - that wouldn't be good while trying to type on my Blackberry! :)).

Zz.

No comments: