Monday, June 22, 2009

A Few Hours And Counting

Other than having to buy more high-def video tapes for the camcorder, I think I have almost everything I need for tomorrow's trip. We leave very early in the morning, and will get into Orlando well before lunch.

I will post "live" reports (with limited amount of pictures) during various times while I'm there. They'll be coming in via my phone whenever I can find a quite few minutes to type something on my Blackberry. Alternatively, you can follow the daily summary of my activities from two different trip reports on two different forums:

Trip Report at WDWMagic
Trip Report at WDWForGrownUps

I'll try to make each of those trip reports slightly different, but it all depends on how much energy and time I have left at the end of the day. So don't yell at me if you see them being the same now and then - I don't get paid for writing them! :)

Back to packing....

Zz.

No comments: