Saturday, March 06, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

In case you've been living under a rock, Tim Burton's re-imagined "Alice in Wonderland" opened yesterday. So far, I've read glowing reviews, even by Roger Ebert, who gave it only 3 stars because he didn't like the climatic ending with a typical battle scene. But he had stellar review of the movie till that part (he called in Act 3).

Well, I'll be the judge of that since we will be seeing it this afternoon.... in 3D of course. I expect to be dazzled visually. And that's awful, because I already have such high expectations of it after the promo and trailers being released for months leading up to the movie. And I hate that, because I'd rather walk in with almost zero expectations and no clue even what the movie would look like. The same thing is happening with Tron Legacy.

We shall see.....

Zz.

No comments: