Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Early Toy Story 3 Review

Those who got invited to see the work-in-progress version of "Toy Story 3" at ShoWest in Las Vegas are all giving it a glowing review. Or at least, as much of a review as they are allowed to provide. Read this entry from Jim Hill.

I mean, I sat in that hall today surrounded by hardened industry professionals. Exhibitors who care more about how much popcorn & soda they’re selling than the movies they’re currently showing at their multiplexes. And these jaded theater owners – as “Toy Story 3” entered the home stretch – were openly weeping. Tears streaming down hundreds of faces as the ultimate fate of Woody, Buzz, Jessie and the whole Andy’s Room gang was decided.


OK, are those Pixar fellas hell-bent on making me cry? They almost did it during the first 15 minutes of "Up". Now this???!!

Nevertheless, it looks like "Toy Story 3" will be the next highly-anticipated movie out of Disney. I can't wait.

Zz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bawled during the first 15 minutes of Up and I fully anticipate bawling during TS 3.

I admit it...I'm a sap.