Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Enchanted 2?

OK, I may be the last person in the world to have heard of this. I was reading this article on the team that was so successful with "The Proposal" has now gotten the backing of Universal to go ahead with "Most Wanted". Too bad Disney didn't want this type of movies anymore.

Anyway, I was reading along with the news report casually when, all of the sudden, my eyes caught something at the very end.

Fletcher, who is developing "Enchanted 2" for Disney, is repped by UTA.


Whaaaaa????!!!

This is the first time that I've heard that Disney is developing the sequel to "Enchanted"! Anyone else have any info on this? Did I miss this whole announcement?

Zz.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Yup I knew this, and swear that I red it here, but obviously not! I think it's totally unnecessary though, the first one was great and has a satisfying ending.

ZapperZ said...

OK, I am officially SENILE!

After Kat wrote that she might have read about the sequel to Enchanted on here, I did a quick search of my blog, and voila! Kat is right!

http://mydisneymania.blogspot.com/2010/02/sequel-to-enchanted.html

Old age and senility have set in on me. It is all downhill from here...

Zz.

Unknown said...

Oh, I am laughing! I was thinking the same as Kat...then I saw your response. LOL

Welcome to the senility club...