Sunday, April 03, 2011

Dole Whip Pin Update 4

OK, for those of you who don't know about my story of the Dole Whip pin, you might want to do a quick catch up.

Fate Forced Me To Collect Chip 'N Dale "Dole Whip" Pin
Dole Whip Pin Update 1
Dole Whip Pin Update 2
Dole Whip Pin Update 3

Since the last update, I've traded for more of the Dole Whip pins. However, I can't seem to find this pin as often as I used to before. Of course, some of my pin friends explained that I probably have monopolized the market, but hey, I'm sure they have thousands of these out there. So where are they?

Anyway, as an update, I now have, get this, 80 Dole Whip pins on my vest. Here they are:


I have many amazing friends (they are enablers, really) who go out of their way to find me these pins and bring them back to trade with me. So it is with their help that I continue to grow my collection.

I intend to bring this vest back to this year's Pin Celebration event. The debut of this vest at last year's event was a huge success. This year, I'm determined to have my picture taken wearing this vest with Chip and Dale.

Zz.

No comments: