Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dole Whip Pin Update 1

If you missed it, I wrote about the reason why I am collecting the cast lanyard Chip 'N Dale Dole Whip pin. If the Pin God has given me the signal to have this pin, then it will be my life's mission to collect as many of this pin as I can!

:)

So here's the update on my main purpose in life. I had just came back from our monthly WCPT (Windy City Pin Traders) Pin Meet, and thanks to Leeann and Pat, added 10 more Dole Whip pins to my collection. I now have 22. Here they are!



My mission continues...... :)

Zz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this dole whip refer to the Aloha Isle Refreshments pineapple whip outside of the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House? That stuff is unbelievable.

ZapperZ said...

That's the one!

Zz.

Unknown said...

Is there any way I could buy one from you please? I've been looking forever for this one.

ZapperZ said...

Unfortunately, no.

While I do have quite a few now (read my later updates on this), I intend to keep as many as I can find because it has become a novelty whenever I wear this to pin meets and events. And it has certainly gotten more difficult to find them now, especially when they are asking for quite a lot of money online for one of these pins.

Besides, I do know that some of the ones that I have are scrappers. This is fine with me because I don't intend to trade or sell them.

Zz.