Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Cinderella Castle Suite - Follow-Up and More Pictures

I obviously did not realize how popular the pictures on the Cinderella Castle Suite that I posted earlier would be. Thanks for the many wonderful comments, personal e-mail, and everyone who linked to it. Obviously, I can't take full credit for the pictures. I merely posted them on here to share with everyone.

Many of you have e-mailed me asking of there are more pictures. The answer is YES. There are a few blurry ones, and a few that didn't turn out that well. But there are a few others that I thought might be interesting to add to the existing ones that I've posted. So, due to popular requests, here are more pictures from the inside of Cindy's Castle Suite.

The family participated in the parade (I've obviously "mutilated" their faces - they look much nicer than this. :)).


More interior shots




Nice fireplace. I wonder if it really works? :)











I've also seen videos that they captured while they were staying here. This is one example where the pictures really do not do justice to how things really look and work. Even the video looked more impressive than the pictures, especially on how the TV screen above the fireplace opens up, etc. It truly is a Magical place to stay.

Zz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how you can stay there now that the Year of a Million Dreams is over.