Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dole Whip Pin Update 2

Here's another Chip 'N Dale dole whip pin update. If you've missed it, read my previous blog entries on my quest to collect as many of this cast lanyard pin as I can get my hands on.

After yesterday's Windy City Pin Trader monthly pin meet, I have increased my collection of this pin. I'm up to 26 pins so far.



Most of my friends, and certainly my pin friends, help me with my quest. They either point out the dole whip pins to me when they see one, or they try to get those pins for me. So this is almost like a group project as well. :)

The quest continues....

Zz.

2 comments:

Patti S said...

Why does the very last pin look so different from the others? Do you think it's a scrapper?

ZapperZ said...

No, it just the angle. They are sitting, not pinned down, on their backs.

Zz.