Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Donald's Great Adventure - My Trip "Home"

Hello there fans! This is your intrepid Donald Duck reporting from the Most Magical Place on Earth. It is wet around here, which is just the way I like it!


My flight here went very well. Here I was at the airport, waiting for our flight. Our plane is the 3rd one from the right, I think.




Once on the plane, I always read carefully the safety instruction. Let's see, where are the airplane doors? How many are there?




Before long, it was time to land. So put your seat in the upright position, and tray table in the upright, locked position. Also stow away your Donald Duck in a safe, secure location.




And we're here! I'm happy, very happy!


Ah, we have reached our "home" for the next several days, the Boardwalk Inn. I hope they have lots of ducks here.


Quack, quack!


DD.

No comments: