Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Room For 1 More-WDW 40th Anniversary-Food&Wine-Festival Trip!

Phew!

After being back only for about 2 1/2 weeks, we are going back to WDW for a very tight and packed 4-day trip. The main purpose of this trip is to attend the Haunted Mansion event "Room For 1 More". I am very much looking forward to this event. While the activities being planned are rather limited, we get to go into MK in the evening for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Of course, I mentioned earlier all the treatment we will be getting once there. This ought to be fun.

The next day, of course, is WDW's 40th Anniversary. I'm all about the merchandise that they will have on that day. We will try to get into one of the signings by various artists that they will have, but I'm aiming for pins, t-shirts, and other merchandise. And then, stay for the evening for the special fireworks.

Our last day there on Sunday will be spent at Epcot and the Food and Wine festival. I must admit that I haven't been terribly impressed by the quality of the food they sell at this event. Once you get a limp, doughy samosa, you kinda lower your expectations very much for this event. I will still sample the offerings, and I certainly hope they pay closer attention to the quality.

I will, as usual, blog "live" as I go along. And of course, Donald will make his appearance here and there. However, with the trip being so busy, I don't know how much of his report that I can put on here. Besides, he's being very cranky right now. He's complaining about having to pack again after just unpacking 2 weeks ago from our last trip. Can't win!

Zz.

No comments: