Saturday, April 07, 2012

Disney's Chicago Pins

I've mentioned earlier that the two Disney Stores in Downtown Chicago has Chicago-specific merchandise. A couple of weekends ago, we went to both of them to look around and shop. Got a few Chicago merchandise, but only the store on State Street had pins, and there were very few left.

There were two different pins on sale, both in rather small quantities by the time we were there.

I, of course, bought both of them. There is also a t-shirt with the design on the right.

The store on Michigan Ave. didn't have either of those. I don't know if they ran out, or never got them, or haven't gotten them. And when we went back to the store on State Street that same afternoon, they ran out of the pin on the right. I think our party practically bought most of the pins they had there.

Zz.

1 comment:

Mario said...

As soon as I saw this I had to run out and get my own... I bought all four different Chicago pins... Thanks for the heads up.