Friday, August 10, 2007

Can 'High School Musical' Do It Again?

I can't believe there's a countdown to High School Musical 2!

Anyway, unless you've been living in a cave somewhere on Pluto (get it?), you would have heard about the phenomenon known as High School Musical. Well brace yourself. The sequel is about a week away from its premier on The Disney Channel. This news article examine the amazing success and whether Disney could recapture the lightning in a bottle with the sequel.

I will freely admit that I have never seen it (I've never seen Hannah Montana or the Cheetah Girls either). Just not my cup of tea. But I am certainly aware of how the Disney Channel is riding high on these major hits. I will probably not be glued to the TV when High School Musical 2 premiers... well, maybe I will, but watching some other TV shows.

:)

Zz.

1 comment:

Klark Kent 007 said...

It would be nice if the Disney Channel actually played something those of us, who are not "tweens", would actually want to watch