Friday, September 14, 2007

Pin Celebration Water Cups

I'll post the report from the last day of the Pin Celebration soon. But I wanted to mention something about this. During Day 1 of the Pin Celebration, I noticed that the water cups they were using at the various water stations throughout the event was rather ... er ... "interesting". It wasn't your ordinary cheap, flimsy plastic cup that we normally get. It was actually a sturdier plastic, with some Disney design on it!




So after a drink of water, I went back to the group that I was with, and asked "Am I the only one who thinks that this is a rather cool cup?" Everyone agreed that it was, so we were drinking lots of water and keeping a few cups as souvenirs. Let's just say that I kept "a few". :) {Hey, we're Disney fanatics and we love freebies!}

Well, I'm glad I did, because the next day, we were back to paper cups and flimsy, cheap plastic cups. I don't know if they used the nicer cups on purpose, or if it was a mistake, but I'm glad they did, because I got an extra nice souvenir. So if you happen to come visit me, don't be put off if I serve you drinks on a frosted plastic cup with some Disney design on it. It came from a very Magical place!

:)

Zz.

1 comment:

Klark Kent 007 said...

I have one of these that I got at EPCOT a few years back. I use it rather regularly.