Friday, September 19, 2008

Sneak Preview of Season 2 of ABC's "Pushing Daisies"

I got this in my e-mail. I have no way of verifying the authenticity of it, but it doesn't appear suspicious. So here it is.

I’m working with ABC to spread the word about season 2 of Pushing Daisies. I recently read your blog, My Disney Mania, and thought that the show and its content was something you and your readers might be interested in. We’ve uploaded two new “sneak peak” video for the upcoming season! I’m hoping that you and your readers will enjoy this content. You can download it here in the “pushingdaisies” folder:

ftp://nyc-t1.reprisemedia.com

Username: abc

Password: abc123

Please let me know if you have any issues with the FTP or any questions. Keep checking back, as we’ll be adding even more very soon! If you do use any of this content, please do send me a link to the post so we can help promote it! And, if for any reason you would not like us to provide you further content, please do hesitate to let me know. Have a great day.


So if you're into this TV series, this might whet your appetite for their upcoming season.

Zz.

No comments: