Wednesday, September 03, 2008

We Are At The BoardWalk Resort!

Made it to our DVC villa. Nice place, but we didn't go for the Boardwalk view room, so the view outside of our room isn't too thrilling.

We are now just chilling out before heading out to the Atlantic Dance Hall for the DVC Members Welcome Wednesday. That should be fun.

Anyway, when we got here, we realized a small, minor "disaster". I left my digital camera at home!! Oy vey. So I am cameraless for this trip, other than the still pictures that I can take with my Blackberry and my camcorder. There won't be many pictures taken on this trip.

We will be exploring the Boardwalk area this afternoon, and then after the DVC Welcome Wednesday, we will head out to Epcot for dinner later this evening. And then we will probably turn in after Illuminations since tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

And oh, we renewed our Annual Passes. So we are good to go for another year! :)

Zz.

No comments: