Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Battle of the Disney Reusable Shopping Bags

OK, so we know that Disney has produced several reusable shopping bags. There are those flimsy ones that fold very neatly to fit into a purse. And of course, the Disney Stores have been selling shopping bags with Mickey, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Wall-E themes.

Since late last year, both WDW and Disneyland have been selling "green" reusable bags for around $3 each. They are pretty cute, and I've bought several of them.


The one on the left is from DL, and the one on the right is from WDW. I kinda like the DL version better. The tree is larger, and so is the lettering. I also like the deeper green color.

In addition to that, the Disney Stores also had these special bags for the last Earth Day. This is also the bags that you could have gotten for free with a coupon from Fandango if you bought your tickets with them to see Disneynature's "Earth".


Is that it? Nope!

About a year ago, some friends were visiting the LA/DL area and got me this bag. I am not sure if they got it from the Disney Studios, or from Disney Imagineering. In any case, here's a picture of another Disney reusable bag.


I actually like this one a lot. But since I only have ONE, I'm keeping it as a souvenir. This, of course, defeats the whole purpose of having reusable bags, but I have many of the others, so I'm using those instead.

These bags also make a GREAT gift bag! I didn't have to do a lot of gift warping last holiday season because I used these bags instead to put the gifts in. Everyone loved getting them. So they may be cheap reusable bags, but they also make very good gifts.

Zz.

No comments: