Monday, November 30, 2009

Donald's Great Adventure - Off to Walt Disney World!

Hello my great fans! This is Donald Duck again reporting. It is the day before my trip to Walt Disney World. I am busy packing all of my stuff. Well, I'm not, but ZapperZ is. I'm only going along for the ride. I just hope he doesn't stuff me in his check-in luggage - who knows where I will end up.

I'm here to tell you that I will be making my trip report while we are at the Most Magical Place on Earth. We have plenty of things to do, and ZapperZ has planned for two Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, a Yuletide Fantasy tour, a Wishes Dessert Party, Dinner at Boma, and the DVC Member's Merry Mixer. If that doesn't make a duck like me drop in exhaustion, I don't know what will. In between all that, ZapperZ told me that he will also be blogging "live" using his "berry" phone (I don't remember what he calls it - it doesn't look like any berry that I've ever eaten). So there will be plenty of reports on here.

I'm very excited. Aren't you?

DD.

No comments: