Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dole Whip Pin Update 5

If you want to get up-to-date on this madness, read my previous post on this.

I reached a milestone in my quest to collect as many Chip 'n Dale Dole Whip pins as I can. last month, I reached 100 Dole Whip pins! This accomplishment is due in no small part to my many friends (enablers?) who helped me in scouring for this pin, which is now rather difficult to find.

So now all 100 of this pin are on my vest.


And yes, this vest will make it's 3rd appearance at the upcoming Trading/Pin Celebration event at Epcot in early September. It has to. Last year, people who I don't know or don't remember found me and asked me how many I had collected, since they remembered me from the previous year.

This year, I'm going to try my darndest to get a photo warning this with Chip n' Dale.

Zz.

No comments: