Friday, January 19, 2007

Orlando International Wants Smoother International Arrivals

Well it's about freaking time!

Orlando International Airport is considering ways to make international arrivals less tedious. It is considering renovating an existing area, and a long term solution of building a separate international terminal.

Why question is, why is it taking THIS long for someone to come up with a plan? It has been a sore thumb of OIA for such a long time already! It is too bad too because, in general, OIA is a very well-laid-out airport when compared to many in the US.

Zz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello zapperz i noticed on the physics forum (http://www.physicsforums.com/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=6230)
you had a problem with the skip function on sony architect. I work for a charity in the UK and I have the same problem myself. I know it was a long time ago but did you ever work out why it wasn't skipping? please could you e-mail me on peter.buncombe@bigwidetalk.org

Many thanks

ZapperZ said...

No, I never figured that one out. What I ended up doing was rendering all the different titles into one continuous file, and then adding chapter markers.

It is a tedious way of doing it, but it works as I want. Unfortunately, it shouldn't be that way.

I am now trying to learn how to use Final Cut Pro on a Mac, and using the DVD rendering program that came with it, which I've seen can do what I want easily.

Zz.